Need a Library Card?
1. Driver’s Licence or ID
2. Current Mail with physical address (PO Box for surrounding areas)
3. Children have to be accompanied by parent with ID or Mail.
Apply for a library card online:
1. Online library cards are a 30 day temporary card.
2. You have 30 days after the date of the online application to come into the library with required documents for a permanent card.
3. You can only apply for a temporary card online once.
New books are 2 week checkout
Regular books are 4 week checkout
Audio books are 4 week checkout
Movie’s are 2 week checkout
Borrowing Books through montanalibrary2go? Click Link: Montana Library 2 go
- Enter the location of your library
- Enter library card number
Borrowing Books through the Shared Catalog Click Link: Shared Catalog
- Find your book and place a hold
Borrowing Books through Inter library Loan? (There is a $3 Mailing Fee) Click Link: Inter Library Loan
Authorization Key: 100284355
- Search for item by title, author, etc.
- Find Item and click on the Blue title.
- Make sure it is the CORRECT book.
- Click on: “Borrow this item from another library”
- Fill in the form (name, address, etc.)
- Click on: Submit
- Please “exit” when through