- Upon entry into the building, patrons will be expected to use hand sanitizer. If patrons do not use the sanitizer, gloves are available (patrons cannot bring their own gloves in the library). If patrons refuse to sanitize or use gloves, they will be asked to leave.
2. If returning books, please place them in the return box located across from the circulation desk. All returning books will to be quarantined for 72 hours before they can be checked out again.
3. If you remove a book from the shelf, please do not reshelf it. Please place it in the designated boxes to be disinfected and returned properly. If patrons are disregarding this request they will be asked to leave.
4. There is a 5-book limit for checkout.
5. Only 5 people will be able to use the computers at a time. Computers available will be computer 1, 3,4,5, and 7. Patrons are guaranteed 30 min. computer usage. If there are patrons waiting for the computer, whomever has been on the longest will be asked to sign off.
6. Please be courteous and properly social distance while in the library.
We will reserve Wednesdays from 1-3 pm for vulnerable and elderly patrons. Please respect this time block to allow the vulnerable safe access to the LIBRARY
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
Lori Roberts, Director
Please check out all our services available!
All library events are free and open to the public unless otherwise posted. If you have any further questions about the Library’s events please call 406-683-4544.